Monday, April 27, 2009

Technical Difficulties

KSN&C has run into some technical difficulties in the past two weeks that prevents readers from being able to post comments. I tried and I can't post them either. I don't really know what's wrong but I suspect a virus somewhere somehow.

I first noticed two weeks ago that KSN&C lost its BNN ranking -after a very productive week. I figured we'd be top 5 that week. Instead - zip.

Then I got a note from Dick Innes alerting me to the comment posting problem and wondering if he was getting screened out. He wasn't...at least not by me.


I have disinfected every computer I use but apparently the blog is still affected.

I'm trying to get some assistance to resolve the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience.

2 comments:

Richard Innes said...

Richard,

This is largely a test to see if your comments feature is working again and also to share some sympathy.

The crash of the old Bluegrass Institute Web site was trying for us, just as I know this Web problem is bothersome for you.

While some don't seem to understand it, commenting is a large portion of what the Blogosphere is all about. Some of the very best "stuff" has come out of what initially was some pretty sharp discussions. Having that feature impaired is no fun for real Bloggers.

Richard Day said...

Success!

Thanks Dick.