Thursday, July 09, 2009

A Quick Clarification

I had planned to do some follow up this morning on issues surrounding the Commissioner's search that came up yesterday. I have sent a few emails and am waiting for responses, but alas, I have to go home to fix a problem. I'm accessless.

My youngest, bless her heart, read somewhere that she could get her Mac hooked up to our home network by pressing the reset button on the router. So I'll be spending some part of the afternoon, as I did last night, shall we say- grumbling.

But before any more time passed, I wanted to clear up a miscommunication between Stu Silberman and myself.

I had reported that Silberman got a call from state Board of Education Chair Joe Brothers Wednesday. I even quipped, "and on such a busy day?"

Stu wrote to me late Wednesday (after the button was pressed, so I only got it Thursday morning at work) clarifying,

I talked with Joe Brothers either [Tuesday] or sometime earlier in the week, not today.

My apologies for the error.

More later.

No comments: