Arne's Fave 5
If education secretary Arne Duncan is a T-Mobile user, he let us know who in the lobbying world belongs in his "Fave 5".
And they are...
- Anne Bryant, the executive director of the National School Boards Association
- Michael Casserly, the executive director of the Council of the Great City Schools
- Mary Kusler, assistant director for advocacy and policy for the American Association of School Administrators
- Gene Wilhoit, the executive director of the Council of Chief State School Officers
- Molly Broad, the president of the American Council on Education