So where did Felner's tentacles reach? The phone records of Felner confidant, Natalie Siglitz, director of the Office of Civic Education and Engagement at CEHD, produces some interesting names and times, including:
- Glenn Manns with the Ohio Valley Education Cooperative, one of the organizations involved with Anne Northup’s No Child Left Behind Center grant.
- Quite possibly the most interesting piece of this puzzle is that Stiglitz communicated with Superintendent of Jefferson County Schools Sheldon H. Berman as regularly as she spoke with her alleged boyfriend, Robert Felner. At late night hours. A 20+ minute conversation after 1:00 A.M. on a Friday night?
- Interesting - Stiglitz would call her family in Kansas City, then a number from Providence, RI that identified “Robert” on the voicemail greeting, then she’d get calls from Sheldon Berman shortly after. A call requesting comment from JCPS has not been returned.
- Felner’s attorney, Scott Cox
- According to [Secretary of State Trey]Grayson, one message was to alert him that there was a federal investigation at UofL. Stiglitz is involved with the Civic Literacy Initiative of Kentucky which Grayson chairs.
- ...the main number of Governor Steve Beshear’s office. This call took place on a Saturday afternoon, the day after the UofL raid.