Monday, March 19, 2007

Do you have what it takes to take the rap?

The Fall-Guy Quiz from Slate.

Here's a sample:

1. How does a president signal that Cabinet Secretary Jones is about to lose his job?
A. "I will consider the charges against Jones and then recommend a course of action."
B. "Frankly, I have my reservations about Jones, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt."
C. "Jones and I have had a full and frank discussion. I'll have more to say about that later."
D. "Jones has my full faith and confidence."

2. What were the two events in American history for which E. Howard Hunt took the fall?
A. Watergate and the Vietnam War
B. Watergate and Iran-Contra
C. Watergate and the overthrow of the Allende government in Chile
D. Watergate and the Bay of Pigs

8. What is President Bush's nickname for Alberto Gonzales, attorney general of the United States?
A. "Lawyer guy"
B. "The judge"
C. "Fredo"
D. "Al Pal"

No comments: